Nightmare Nightmare

Awsome

Kinda reminds me of the old game Abuse.. aw, well. Great game.

animotion v.1.4 animotion v.1.4

HeeHee

Dance dead man! Dance!

This takes serious scripting skills,
hooray for animotion v.1.0 !

I just wonder who came up with the cool hanged man .. teeheehee.

HeRetiK responds:

;)

TERRAIN: Chapter 1 TERRAIN: Chapter 1

wow... I'm in shock!

This is one of the best games I have ever played in newgrounds... amazing, must have took you like a month to finish this one. I almost gave up hope of ever finishing this game, good thing I'm not a quiter... for those of you who wonder; yes. there is a way to finish this game. (good ending, can't wait to the second one to come out).

SpiderMarch responds:

A month...? lol. I wish. Thanks for not quiting, dude. I appreciate it. :)

Dress up JK Rowling Dress up JK Rowling

ma nishma?

It's a pretty good dress-up game... but her face gives me the creeps.

Sigal responds:

hakol tov gever :)

I suggest you to put some cloth on her face to cover it, if it bothers you so much.

Sticklyjana Jones Demo Sticklyjana Jones Demo

Great!

Finish this game!!! I mean, RIGHT NOW... Don't wait!!! Great job....

WolfySnackrib responds:

Hi, yeah, I'm working on it, It has about 8 levels now... For example I made a level where theres spikes in the roof that are moving down and if you aren't fast enough to pass the traps on the ground, you get crushed by the spikes. I'm also planning to make an intro for the ending (there's one already for the beginning)

Dress the Goth Dress the Goth

Can you say : "G. R. E. A .T. "?

Wow, it's so much better then other dressups... It's so... Authentic... You need to make more... NOW!!!!!!... You know, you can make one or two, evry now and then... You can be the "pathfinder" of dressups... O.K, I'm over reacting, but think how cool that would be... O.K... gotta go put you in my favorites... bye...

Space In Space In

I know you could do better

I mean, programming is not the ONLY thing, you should realy repaint all of this, beside that the game is very good.

Galactic Tennis Galactic Tennis

Extremly fun!!!

Wow, I don't know what to say... It's one of the greatest games I'd played EVER (I'm sorry, but no one can pass Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest) anyway, inspite of a very few glitches that was priviously "manchend" (I don't now how to spell the word) this game ROCKS!!!

Keep it coming!!!

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

Nice job

Oh my god, I can't belive I'm reviewing the master mind himself... I'm afride that if I'll write a bad review you will strike lightning on me, anyway, very fun game

Clock Invaders Clock Invaders

I don't know

I guess it's o.k, but not very fun...

(altough you got 2.70 so far, I dont know how the hell you do it but keep on doing it, it's working)